Sega Responds...

Discuss the Shenmue saga!
Jeff

Sega Responds...

Post by Jeff »

http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_p ... _id=107193

"Hello,
Thanks for writing -- it seems like Shenmue's fans are always the most passionate and committed of everyone who writes in! We are well aware of the following these games have. I realize it is frustrating but for now all I can say is: be patient! And keep checking in to www.sega.com for news ....

-Edward
SEGA Support "

"Hi Jim,
Thanks for writing -- we know full-well that Shenmue has some of the most devoted fans of any console series, and how much everyone wants to see a new game in the series. Just be patient and keep checking sega.com for new info...

-Edward
SEGA Support "

and

"Hi Joel,
Thanks for writing and as always, we appreciate the tenacity and dedication of the Shenmue fans. There is no current news about a Shenmue III release date, or plans to announce a release date. Sega.com will be the first place for you to find out official word of any new games.

Sorry I can't give you any more hopeful news than that -- !

-Edward
SEGA Support "

Don't know what to make of this, it's probably nothing. I'd imagine that a customer service peon wouldn't know anything about this if the public doesn't already. Just something to take into account.

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
Riku

Re: Sega Responds...

Post by Riku »

That was a year ago.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Dammit you're right. The Shenmue facebook page posted it like it just happened. :x

Banned for life from Shenmue Dojo for being too awesome for the server to handle
JoePesci

Post by JoePesci »

Why the fuck does Sega allow their employees to fuck with us?
KennyNOL

Post by KennyNOL »

Hi Joel,
Stop writing about Shenmue. Just shut the fuck up already.

-Edward
SEGA Suppor